International Corporate Innovation Program
Students and alumni from Germany and Israel work on innovate solutions for real corporate problems.
Application deadline for German students: 09.10.2022
What is the Program about?
International Students create innovative Ideas for companies' Challenges
MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN!
“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
― Henry Ford
What includes the Program?
Students/Alumni from Germany and Israel form international teams to create new ideas for companies
Start: 27.10.2022 – 17.12.2022
7 week program – hybrid (virtual & on site)
Apply innovation methods on corporate projects
You will spend:
1 week in Germany
1 week in Israel
Get new Ideas and become a part of our Program
Requirements for you as a Company
- Exciting challenge or task in the field of innovation
- Time for information exchange and participation (approximately 3-4 hours per month)
- Interest in Open Innovation
- Introduce the challenge and listen to pitches in the end of the program
- Voluntary donation according to your estimation
Jana SauterProgram Manager
Our cooperation partners from previous programs
Some examples from former programs
Join our program and build up your international network
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT EXCHANGE
MOBILITY PIONEERS Plus is part of the Baden-Württemberg-STIPENDIUM for University Students –BWS plus, a programme of the Baden-Württemberg Stiftung.
Benefits for students
- Meet international students and improve your soft skills
- Trip to sunny Israel and one week in Germany
- Networking with recommended companies
- Possibility for further internships
- Increase your knowledge and learn how to use state of the art techniques
- Create ideas for real world challenges and apply your knowledge
You Will Spend:
- 1 week in Germany
- 1 week in Israel
Who can apply for?
What you should bring?
- Availability during face-to-face workshops (2 weeks)
- Time for online meetings in the afternoon (about every second week)
- Fluent English
- Commitment to the program
- Costs for the trip to Israel/Germany: max. 800 Euro – the rest is covered by the scholarship
Gain an insight in our program
Meet Our Team
Prof. Dr. Michael Flad
Head of Program & Start-Up Coach
program Manager & Start-up Coach
Omar Garcia Urdiales
Dr. Daniel Berliner
Program Manager & lecturer
Prof. Dr. Tamar Almor
Our Project Partners
What People say?
The program is not only interesting for the cultural exchange, but also very exciting and challenging because of the cross-faculty exchange.This is valuable for the future and especially for the business life.
Engagement in educational programs and student projects for us is always a chance to break with established mindsets and gain new sights and discuss fresh ideas. Mobility Pioneers Plus is special, as it combines innovative approaches to all kinds of aspects to human mobility with entrepreneurship in a very agile and internationally recognized startup environment.
We enjoyed the time with the participants from both countries very much. The cultural differences and the input of the Mobility Pioneers Plus have enriched us a lot. We were supported and included very well in every respect by the GründES! and the COLMAN team. We can definitely recommend the program.
We appreciate the Mobility Pioneers Plus concept very much and could identify good, new possibilities for us.
It was very exciting to see the commitment of the students and how they dealt with our task. Additionally it was great to learn more about the Israeli culture.