A unique international accelerator program
Designed to promote open innovation through the creation of tailored solutions for real industry challenges and by international students and young professionals
Disruption is not just a buzzword!
it is happening and the challenges are real
How does it work?
Students from Esslingen University of Applied Sciences (Germany) and The COLMAN (Israel) as well as young professionals from the greater Stuttgart region form international teams to jointly study entrepreneurship and innovation in a 2-month program. The program is composed of a virtual ignition camp, a virtual customer research sprint, an ideation week in Israel, a virtual acceleration phase as well as a week of final validation and presentations to companies in Germany.
Are you a dedicated company that is interested in co-creation?
Use the MOBILITY PIONEERS accelerator program to…
- extend your R & D team by outsourcing your challenges to MOBILITY PIONEERS
- co-create solutions together with interdisciplinary and international teams and only limited resources from your side
- scout for talent in a pool of highly innovative and multi-cultural students and professionals
- get unique access to and insight into the Israelian start-up environment
- receive feedback by highly experienced business mentors and start-up specialists from Israel and Germany
What are my benefits as a participant?
You can apply for MOBILITY PIONEERS if you are ...
- Student in Germany or Israel
- Esslingen University of Applied Sciences or The COLMAN Alumni
- Young professional
- Founder of or employee in a start-up
Gain an insight into our program
Meet Our Team
Prof. Dr. Michael Flad
Head of Program
program Manager & Start-up Coach
Omar Garcia Urdiales
Our Project Partners
The COLMAN/NOVUS Center of Entrepreneurship
Hochschule Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
The Consulate General of the State of Israel for Southern Germany
City of Esslingen
Our Cooperation Partners
Our “Wall of Fame” for the companies who cooperated with us in the previous programs